These days, there is infinite information at our fingertips. There are many incredible resources for writers. There are awesome groups, on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Looking for fun writing prompts, I discovered so many great ones. Many are things I would never think of, but thought provoking and fun. I wanted to share some with you. So here are ten fun writing prompts. I hope that you enjoy!
- Favorite memory from childhood.
- Most important aspect of your personality.
- Describe the first time you fell in love
- Who inspires you?
- Things that make you feel fulfilled.
- Favorite comfort food?
- Ideal place you want to visit and why?
- What is something you are an expect at.
- What has been one of your biggest challenges, and how did you face it?
- Most embarrassing moment, and what you learned from it.
What do you think of these? Do you have any that are your favorite? If you have any fun ones, share them in the comments. I look forward to hearing from you.